Monday, February 28, 2005

Mondays... I hate Mondays...

I know it has been said and quoted a million times already, to a point it has already reached cliche-dom, if there is such a word, but I really hate Mondays... I have just spent, err... wasted three Rest Days of my work week. Being in a call center environment really takes away your Life; Life as we know it, that is. Working in from a Graveyard shift from 6pm to 5am, for 4 straight days then being on break for three "normal" days is not as easy as it sounds. After my circadian rhythm has normalized for three days, it will shift back again to my vampiry nights, leaving me awake for 24 hours straight from monday morning to dawn of tuesday... One good thing about today was my bus ride from Pampanga to Manila. It was the most relaxing ride I have had for the longest time. It was a Philippine Rabbit bus; those which come with big spacy seats and nice air conditioning... I had my headset on, and my 30 song playlist running on my trusty old SAP, man... it was bliss...4 hours later, I find myself in the office with barely enough stamina on to last me 5 hours... and I have 8 more hours left in my shift... Lord, help me... Good luck to my calls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...