Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Space, Anyone?

Damn...
I have always considered myself strong in everything I do, and I have alwaya managed to dodge each and every obstacle life has evr thrown at my direction... I am strong, and has been strong... I am a survivor... I have nine lives... has yet to waste one... That was me. Lately i have found myself lying in my bed, actually not a bed... it's more of one ply bed cushion mattress with just enough cotton inside to make the floor "sleep-able". Bored and uncontented... Not that this was the first time i felt such, but this time I think I felt I'm dying, or at least a part of me is dying...I have been trying my best to make do of the days... I have never felt this down in my life.
There is an immense emptiness; - a word really found (take note found) corny, inside.
Then my phone rang; it was my good friend from work, Pau blaring at his newly bought and abused Sun Sim... "Dude! punta ka na dito! Kain tayo!" 30 minutes later, I found myself in an Ayala bus, aremd still with my SAP packed with mp3's... all was well and good... I was starting to feel better when Stephen Bishop started with his "Separate Lives" sh*t. F*ck! I'm back to square one! Being heartbroken by the woman you I loved for 7 years was bad enough, but what's worse than that is living life after she had gone out of my life. She is still out there lookin for space... Space. Damn...
The bad thing about long time relationships is that it will involve almost each and every place around you, each and every song on the radio, each and every event and occasion; and it hurts everytime you come across them... it hurts bad...I really miss my girl. Damn... as soon as the song stopped, I found myself in from of the JG summit elevator...Damn... I'm at work again.Life sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...