Wednesday, March 02, 2005

24/7 parlor?

my hair is already 1 month old, it's been bugging me for the past couple of days now.

someone to put a parlor business for call center people, er... maybe not just call center people but also people in graveyard shifts... or nocturnal people for that matter I got off work 5am this morning was already on a hunt for a barber shop... I know... i know... not one barber shop is crazy enough to open at 5 am in the morning but just wishful thinking, with only 2 hours of energy left I went off to scout the dark and gloomy streets of Boni. I started from the McDo area near the MRT station to the tiny weeny alleys of the outskirts of the mighty Boni.

Next thing I know, it's 7 am already and I'm in the middle of nowhere, actually I'm already in the Ortigas area... and still no barber shop in sight.

I took a cab back home... yes, it's that far already! no wonder I'm dead tired... So, i told myself, "nah, just forget it, mamaya na nga lang bago pumasok! tsk tsk tsk..."

"HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR, EIIYOH!!! COOBA COOBA COOBA, HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR", goes my alarm... it's 4pm... just giving myself 30minutes to shower and dress up then i rushed to the nearest parlor. There it was... finally it's open... yes it's open... with at least 7 freakin customers in line! ARGH!

well, that's life. you just gotta deal with it. tomorrow is another day...
but how i wish someone will think of investing on a 24/7 parlor shop... or at least a GY shift friendly one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...