Saturday, August 06, 2005

"qu ni sheng er kuai le"

Today, I am officially a year older again...
damn...

i just wanna greet myself, a Happy Birthday...

it has been a very interesting year for me... i have met too many crossroads in my life this past year; too many decisions made, hence, too many consequences dealt with... many of the things and people i consider pillars of my ever-complicated life, i have lost or have changed beyond my control. too many changes...

i can clearly remember my 23rd birthday...
i was so happy then. i was very contented with the way things were. i had everything in control... i had family, loved one, friends... all from my past years... all of them i consider unshakable...permanent...

i was wrong.

all of them were put to a test this year...
sad to say...
not too many made it...

still, i was fortunate enough to have come across new people and new things to make my days worth living...

the only thing permanent in life is change...

good thing many of them, for me, changed for the better...

happy birthday, carlo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...