Tuesday, August 02, 2005

women and rest days...

today should've been my rest day. the last of my three blessed, work-less days... best days of my week.

as i draft this blog, i'm currently in front of my WORK station. the word "work" has been emphasized for a reason.

it's really interesting how women's minds function. when they want something or want something done, they won't say it out loud, nor would they give you clues on how you can fulfill their wishes. only thing you'd know is that they are not doing well or worse, they're pissed. one would have to guess, based on their actions how to go about sating their desires. and if men were lucky enough to figure out what they really need or want, they won't let you know you've hit the spot! the moment they get sated, they will they deny it! and even act as if they don't appreciate it!

today was one of those days for me...abbie called me up around 3PM, minutes after she woke up for her shift tonight. she keeps on ranting and blabbering about how sleepy she still feels and how she is not-so ready for work yet.

she asked me what is shall be doing tonight. i told her that i would just let the rain stop, and i shall hunt for food then go back home and savor my last hours of freedom in bed... she grew silent... next thing i know she is grumpy and irate, and the call ended on a bad note.

"AH...", i said.

she wanted me to go see her tonight. then that thought was backed up by text messages in batches of three... "punta ka naman d2, la ka naman ginagawa db?"
fine.

i set my alarm at 10PM. enough time to get to her before her lunch break.

when i reached the office, i was asked, "bakit ngaun ka lang?" few more minutes passed and i was asked "bakit ka pumunta?"an hour later, "cge na umuwi ka na..."

nice...

women...

argh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...