Thursday, June 02, 2005

bati na ulet kame...

it had been a very long work night for me. i was not feeling well most of my shift, i have had very bad calls, no upsells and a badly beaten mouse. the second the cms showed 3:01 on it's digital lcd, i hit the three most important buttons in PS, menu, ad2, release...

the light gone off the auto-in led has brought me such a comforting feeling. i just sunk in my seat, closed my eyes and had quick shut eye for 15 minutes.

funny how i always wish for my shift to end, but when it does end, i duwanna go home.

i decided to scout for greener pasture within the confines of PS. I decided to prepare an IJAF, which was never an easy task. it took me 3 hours to finally finish the darn thing. then peps and i went down to get food, then 20 minutes later pau and i had gone down again, after that finally i decided to pass the ijaf at Philam. before i knew it, it was already 9am. bougeoisie, tangos ilong, poste and the rest of the am people were already geared for their shifts when i left the building. i got home at around 9:30am, then there they were.

Two green vertical eyes glaring straight right at me...

I asked him, "what?" He got up and walked towards me and blared, "Bakit ngaun ka lang? Kanina pa ko dito ah!!!" "Pwede, pagod ako! H'wag kang magulo!", i exclaimed as i got my keys out, opened the door and shoved my way inside. "Ah, ganun! Ganun lang yun! wala kang puso! wala kang awa! Pagkatapos kitang damayan lage sa mga problema mo, ganun mo na lang ako babalewalaen! hahayaan mo lang akong magutom! ang sama mo!" he said from the other end of the door.

"Me trabaho ako, meron akong buhay at saka ngaun lang naman ako ulit na late ng uwi ah! konting consideration naman. Ginagawa ko naman lahat ang dapat ah", i explained. I heard him mumbling, "Gutom na gutom na ko...kung meron lang akong pera, nde ako aasa sa'yo, kung kaya ko lang bumili mag-isa, wala kang maririnig sa ken!"

Hearing those words, with very little strength left, i got up, slowly opened the door and seeing him weakened with hunger, i said, "Tara na, kain na tayo sa baba..."

at 11 am, i found myself at mang joel's place with him gnawing on his breakfast by my foot. i may only have 5 hours left, but at least i can sleep soundly and with a clear conscience.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...