Monday, June 11, 2007

monday morning thoughts...

it was a lazy Monday morning... woke up at 4AM to an SMS alert from Dyan.. she's going through alot lately.. we were going through alot for the past weeks now... she said she wanted to talk, but not now.. we'll meet up later around 5-6PM.. but for now, she just wanted to let me know she's fine.. asked me not to reply anymore.. OK.. i know you'll be fine, dear..

BURY, a friend and officemate of mine, got online on YM..
with nothing much to do, i engaged in a YM conversation with her..

"being good is boring", BURY commented.. we were discussing my lovelife and how men/women tend to complicate their boring lives by deciding to mess with Love...

that is so true. we are all given simple lives; but us, being insatiable beings that we are, tend to ask for what we still don't have, what we desire, what we think will make us happy... and almost everyone will risk all that they have just to get their ways, or at least try..

I did.. i know that i chose a different path to tread.. something only a very few shall even entertain the thought, or conider taking it... i know that the world would be against my decisions which are very off compared to society's norms and standards..

but hey.. i don't care... so long as i have my Dyan beside me.. i know i can make it.. BUT... if i fail, then i fail trying...

i stopped caring a long time ago about what people think..
I chose to be different... so did Dyan.. we chose not to be normal...

Why? because normal people can't be special..

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Yang said...

Hi! nice to see a new post from you. Just wanted to say good luck with the decision you've made... I kinda know what you're going through, as I myself chose to be in a situation..'as long as' the person is beside me. Here's to happiness! Take care!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...