Thursday, March 03, 2005

Trip to Quaipo ver. 0.86

couldn't help myself from going out my way to make my girl happy... some of my friends see me as a loser... they say life goes on... i should go on and forget my girl. some say, "sayang lang pagod mo, pag wala na, wala na" But i never did care about what people say. I never cared about what people think of me. I took care of myself, and i take care of my family, so i owe them sh*t. and i will not be moved...

had to admit, i had doubts...no, actually it was more of fear. fear of being hurt again. but i asked my ever dependable seatmate Abi, about what should i do... in her simple words, she said, "kung ikasisiya mo, bakit nde?" She is right... if it makes me happy, why not do it.

630am, i found my ass amid the sea, literally sea of flowers at dimasalang... they have the prettiest flowers... I had to find the kind that would match what C is made of, and what she deserves on this special day... It's her first anniversary at kapuso network.

after 2 hours of scouting and canvassing, i got me my gift. it was gorgeous... im excited! though im still contemplating how to give her the flower... will i just have the "manong" at GMA to have it delivered to her office, with an unsigned envelope... or shall i ask her to come down to personally give it to her... im still undecided...

after one lousy jeepney ride from dangwa to quiapo, exhausting overpass climb, a very uncomfortable fx ride from recto to Xing Mrt station, and long walk to the Jamboree entrance, it was 9:30am. Im ready... i finally decided to just ask her to come down an djust give out her gift...

i gave her a ring and there was happy voice on the other line... amid tricycle roars... i asked "where are you?" her schedule was 8am to 5pm, she should be at GMA by now. then she said..."nasa tricycle! nasan ka? "meron ako seminar ngaun, 11 pa pasok ko!" langya. maghihintay pa pala ako... hay...

1 hour 34 minutes later, she came rushing in... she was 4 minutes late... then she cam back out of the gate...with a crumpled forehead... "ano ba yun? bakit ka nagpunta?" then i handed her the flowers... then she smiled...

i waited 6 hours for her, endured a seemingly endless trip from Ayala to Dangwa to Xing to Kamuning, with barely enough to strength and sleep, i saw her for two minutes... two minutes... but for some reason... it was worth it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...