Friday, April 15, 2005

abused...

for the past the few days, clouds of unrest still loom over the Elnk floor. no browse - no handhelds - no fun policy is still in effect; more and more drafted resignation letters are being moved to the outbox, more and more seats are being vacant, and staffing is getting worse. team stats are plummeting and agents' patience are getting more and more mice are slammed, keyboards harmed, monitors whacked...

i personally feel really sad about what Elnk has become. it used to be a fun place.
i used to love my job. now, every minute seems to be a struggle.

i really feel bad for my pc at work. it used to be a well kept and organized, and scratchless. now, it's really badly beaten, enveloped by dust and very worn out. my scroll ball is already badly bruised; all the dust and speckles on my station had been crusted to it's surface, hence it won't work 60% of the time. my monitor is my punching bag at work. each and every time a caller is giving me attitude, my monitor takes the blows. no wonder my monitor desktop, only displays 256 colors...

poor computer...

poor computers...

the only things equally abused on the ops floor compared to the hamsters and test mice in front
them are the computers... agents are helpless in venting out their frustrations caused by stupid callers, and the only resort available to them is to take it out on their helpless computers. but in my whole stay in PS, i have yet to see a PC killed in action; though badly brusied, they continue to do their jobs each and everyday.

if i were to buy a pc, though it may take long... i would surely invest on an HP. tried, beaten, abused, and tested; built to last...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...