Monday, April 11, 2005

some good things never last...

I have less than 24 hours left of my 4 day long weekend/rest day vacation, and yet my body still craves for more. one of the management heads, who i call mulagat (yep, im very well known to give nicknames to people, because of the 24/7 mulagat look), decided to change my rest days from a straight 3 day weekend, which i very well deserve to have because of very good SA stats, into a friday, sunday, monday off! ARGH!

5 seconds after she hit the send button on Outlook, i went to her station and confronted her, and she, said with a very jolly Manang Bola-ish tone, "wag ka malulungkot, hiwalay na rest day mo, wag malulungkot..." if only heaven gave me enough strength, i would have hit her with an avaya cms phone right on her head...

but it was late... it was 9AM already and being up for the past 17 hours, i can't afford to waste energy on her. i just walked away. i thought to myself, i have a four day interim period to enjoy...
time really heals. four days later, i accepted my fate. i work in a call center doomed to become a flexible slave. a slave without a right to complain....


...out-loud, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...