Tuesday, April 12, 2005

En Taro Adun!

i woke up 2AM this morning and i have all i could think of is the playing starcraft.

it had been such a long time since i played starcraft, particularly the broodwars episode; it was five years already if i'm not mistaken. the moment i saw kerrigan's protrait, memories of college years came rushing in.

i had two many sleepless nights, too many cracked piggy banks, and too much electricity spent on that darn addictive game. memories of college buddies also came to play; noel and his 12 dark templar surprise attack, to mark's terran marine, firebat goliath shuffle to andrew's carrier splurge. My personal fave was the Zerg race; just loved them ultralisks! i loved keeping a very low profile, defensive in stance and just mining all the resources available until i can muster enough minerals and gas to command an armada of level3 ultralisks, and fleets of guardians, and countless zerglings to raze all standing infrastructures that can come my way.

i was good then.

after 2 hours of game play, i had my groove back. i was tearing down bases after bases, zooming from mission to another. i had the most enjoyable 8 hours of my life. it was sheer bliss.


then, as dependable as the sun rising tomorrow or waking up with my cat beside me occupying the 3/4 of my bed, or an irate elnk eRep growling on the ops floor, reality bites...
it's 10AM! i have a 5PM shift tonight! I have to get out of Pampanga before 12NN, and get my ass on a bus to Manila!


"La na naman akong tulog!"

Oh well, what's new...

at least i had fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...