Friday, September 09, 2005

ahm... i need a break.

i'm feeling down again...this blogsite has always been my outlet for my thoughts and feelings about my so-complicated life. thank God, i have my own little place to vent out on...

i just got my rejection letter for my application for promotion. Damn! i wanted that job! i really thought i had a very good shot at it. i really did!

but truth hurts! i didn't even make the cut. i didn't even get short-listed...
i wanted to spam back the trainer who denied my application, and demand an explanation why he thinks i was not their man... but i thought, what good would it do? nada. i'm sure i would just be offered excuses... i'm not ready to hear them out, calmly...

ah... to hell with them!
work sucks!

things at home are not doing well, either. my mum and i even had a major argument earlier before my shift started. bad trip. just what i needed to start a work day, er, night.

abbie was being crabby during the early part of the shift. i kept asking and asking and asking what's wrong and she declined to give me her reasons... stubborn little brat! no matter how hard i tried... only to find out she will just "publicly" post it on her blog! argh! WOMEN! you just can win...

hay...

i wish i could blog happier thoughts... i just can't... at least not yet...

carlo <----------- sad, sad, sad...

1 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Yang said...

Chanced upon your blog. lol actually, i chance upon any blog I see the word 'cat' in it! hey, don't worry too much about women... ganon talaga. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...