Sunday, August 12, 2007

Birthday Pic

im done..

done bitchin bout the bad things that are coming my way..
how i don't have this..
why others have that..
when will this stop...
whatever did i do wrong..

i've decided to just get up, and get a move on..
nothing will happen just blabbering...

just need to deal with things i can't change..
took this pic at Max's Restaurant, Robinson's Manila..

it was my birthday.. no sleep(dark circles on the eyes have Bombay-look effect on me :D), no material presents..

just happy to have the most important gift i got this year..
still, things are not easy.. in fact, things are getting worse.. erm, more complicated..

but i still have my fingers crossed.. i know things will get better.. so long as i have her...

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Yang said...

"...as long as I have her.." Tagos sa puso! Wow, Carlo.. I wished I'd get to meet someone with your passion! Don't worry, evrything will fall into place in time. That's what friends tell me. You take care :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...