Friday, May 29, 2009

How time flies when you're very, very, very busy....

It's 8:39 in the morning of my last day of the work week. Just finished a 12 hour day and I'm really looking forward to wasting my restdays doing nothing worthwhile.

My mom mentioned last week that she wanted to see the latest Terminator flick and I promised her I'd take her to the movies soon as I have free time...

Me: "Mi, gus2 niong manuod ng Terminator today?"
Mum: "Oo, pero bukas na lang, matulog ka na lang muna dito sa bahay"
Me: "Gusto kong magtulog bukas e. Baket? may gagawin ba kayo today? 10 naman bukas ng megamall. "
Mum: "Wala. Eh di sige, wat time tayo meet? Wag masyadong late para early ren matapos"
Me: "Maaga sana para maaga ren tayo makauwe. " (Thinking early mga 10 i-sa-suggest nia)
Mum: "Okay, meet tayo 2PM. See yah!"


Great.. maaga pa pala ung 2PM sa kanya.. 9 pa lang e.. Even if I leave the office at 1PM, that's still 4 hours that I have to waste. Tsk!

I was Google-ing where I can source 'PAWS' decals which I can stick to my car, and while looking at the different Image results, I stumbled upon a familiar picture. It was Itim! My Blogspot's profile pic!

I quickly clicked on the pic and there it was. My BlogPage is still alive!
Last entry was a year and a month old!

Wow! I can't believe that a whole year has already gone by....
A very busy, yet very fruitful year... a promotion, a new car, trip to Iloilo for meet the parents, new responsibilities, etcetera etcetera....

Thank you, God for all the blessings and I pray for your guidance in everything that I do.

It's now 9:06AM.. great... 3hours and 56mins to go....

Hayz....


1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger G said...

nice! buti naman ng blog ka na ulet! tc always! see you ni dyan soon! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...