Friday, May 13, 2005

**some text missing...**

5 minutes ago, there were 15-20 paragraphs worth of internal rants on this page. i was blogging about my internal rants about my hell month at work, how im brooding inside about me being on Abay, and how i almost resigned yesterday because of intense ire. i've been suffering from work. i've been venting and releasing and calming myself of mental anguish...

that was 5 minutes ago...
i was busy minding my own business when my mentally unsound and sleep deprived supervisor, Marif decided to bug me. she was surprised i blog too, and she was so excited to show me her own blog site with all of it's newly uploaded Clearwater pictures she has took on our outing. it took time to load the pages on my browser, and with overflowing persistency, she tried all the available browsers she can find on my machine just to show it me and paulito. the pics were nice for some cultures...

then she didn't want us to see the url so she decided to hit all the options to clear history; yes she did this with all perseverance... of course with restrictions on the pc, url history shall not be erased, only website content!!!


so the 30 minute blog ended with a blank white screen...

life sucks...

2 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahahaha!!!

sobrang sorry talaga bro.
lifesucksnoh? :P


marif

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you linked my blog, huh?

gumaganti ito. =P


~wickedleeloo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...