Wednesday, September 14, 2005

...

it's 9:45am...

it's raining hard.. i'm stuck here at McDonald's...
i duwanna brave the rain with my P60 payong...
im just writing this entry on my phone... i'm so bored...

just lost my trusty umbrella yesterday on the bus ride home... i fell asleep, and woke up 2 mrt stations past my original destination... i hurriedly got off the bus and seconds later realized i left it by the window... i watched helplessly as the bus drove off with my umbrella...

damn! i loved that umbrella... not because my ex gave it to me, but that umbrella has been my long time companion... i got to use it once or twice for whacking during my college brawls... it had protected me from heavy rains through the years... a comrade to ward off beasts at night during my midnight bus rides to work...

and now it's gone... forever...

damn...

ang lakas ng ulan...
hay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...