Monday, March 21, 2005

two less lonely people in the world...

just got to my workstation, while i was cleaning out my Outlook (yep, it was crammed up again by my spammer officemates, especially Nathan Lifesuck. :D, the duke of spammers...); when suddenly i had that funny feeling that everyone was staring at me... it was not just a feeling... my friend from work was hollering my name..."Mr. R.C.F", (he loves calling people by their complete names). i couldn't hear them because i had Tamia blaring "officially missing you". "Bago sapatos, ah!", Chris snickered, looking at my Nike's. I just smiled back. yep, i treated myself to a new pair of rubber shoes the moment i got my tooth ripped out of my mouth. then he teasingly asked me "meron ka naman music, baka stephen bishop na naman yan... Musta na kau ng girl mo? ok na ba kayo?". i replied, "Ganun pa ren, alang kwenta... lang pagbabago." "Kami nag-usap na kami(referring to his gurl) kahapon. Ok na kami ngaun", he happily added... I playfully and jokingly thought to myself... "HMP! kaya pala ang saya mong magtanong! HMP! Ok na pala kau! HMP..."

honestly, i really felt sincerely happy for him; for them. i for one know how much the feeling sucked... err... sucks to be out of a relationship, (oh yeah, it sucked 1000folds that of a toothache); a relationship, both parties (usually) wanted to work; a relationship cherished by the man and the woman who made it and share it.

i have been playing a role as a love doctor to my friends, even way back in high school; ironic to the fact that i was a girlfriendless aleck back then. i am proud to say that i was and is an effective advisor to my schoolmates and friends, that i was able to patch up most of their heartproblems. i always thought highly of love, and i will continue to do so.

it pains me to think about the hurt one has to bear during LQ's and squabbles...
it is really rewarding for me just to see that they were able settle their differences, and go on with life, with their hands still clasped strongly to one another.

same feelings go out for my friend Chris. i was 10% envious, of the fact that he managed to get his girl back already :'( but still 90% of me is very glad that they were able make it through another one of lovelife's problems... and I wish them luck in the years ahead...

The world is a sea full of sorrows; it has more than enough supply of lonely people that could last it 5more centuries... good thing there are... (as howard greenfield and the rest of Air Supply would put it...) "two less lonely people in the world, tonight...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...