Wednesday, May 04, 2005

some good things are really not meant to last

"Better by far you should forget and smile, Than that you should remember and be sad"
- christina rossetti

i have been bloggin for the past few days, almost everyday now that i've thought about it. honestly speakin, the past couple of weeks had been a blast. i had been spending a lot of time with Cindy. everything had been fine, great even. hard on the pocket, but it was worth it. each great day i spent with her, had been documented in detail. but for some reason i was never, ever able to publish them. i don't know why, they just were not published. it's not as if i got too lazy to publish them nor was i not proud to let it be known that i indeed had been happy then.

now i knew why. they were not to last. nor were they meant to be to begin with.

"Better by far you should forget and smile, Than that you should remember and be sad", i have read this line, uhm... i don'y know, way back in mid-high to early college, and i had been practicing it in my life. always hed been. it thought me how to accept things that i can't change and made me stronger, strong enough internally to learn about acceptance and made me quicker to pick up the pieces to move on.

i should've known better. i have tried my best to keep it. but as i have said to myself before, i have already said and done what was needed for our relationship. i have been hurt too many times already. everything has an end. it's time.

it's time to say goodbye.

this same time exactlty 7 years ago, i was one of the happiest people on earth.

7 years later, it had to end.

it was fun...

i will surely miss you.

Goodbye Cindy.



1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Maya Jambalos said...

carlo, this is really sad... :-(
I don't know her,I've only read about her in one of your blogs but I know she's really special and I don't know you as much as well, but I know that the coming days for you will be long. Hope you both be fine. Take care dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...