Tuesday, May 10, 2005

sometimes, it just ain't worth it


it was only 10 minutes before my shift starts when i got to PS today. far from my nature of being an early bird, the past few days, i have been effortfully fighting the urge not to go to work anymore. as the days go by, i feel i'm losing that battle. as i dragged my ass to my station, i saw my PC has been shutdown, again! argh!

we work in a call center, for crying out loud and we don't shutdown pc's, we just log off! argh!
this page has been my website for quite sometime now. and i saw lon's comment on my last post. true. very true. the coming days will be long ones.

then i decided to take a peek at her own post. then there it was! my summer theme song! A Burt Bacarach original, I will never fall in love again...

What do you get when you fall in love?
A girl with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

What do you get when you kiss a girl?
You get enough germs to catch pneumonia.
After you do, she'll never phone(text) you.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

Don't tell me what is all about,
'Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out,
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

What do you get when you fall in love?
You get enough tears to fill an ocean
That's what you get for your devotion.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

What do you get when you fall in love?
You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
Don't tell me what it's all about
`Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you

That is why I'm here to remind you.

What do you get when you fall in love?
You only get lies and pain and sorrow
So, for at least, until tomorrow
I'll never fall in love again
Oh, I'll never fall in love again

sad but true... it's really a wonderful feeling when you are in the middle of one. with all of it's highs and lows and it's complexities. it could be the best feeling one can get.

downside is just like anything in this world, dichotomy exists. when one loses it, it could be hell. literally, especially if the two were really in-love. especially if you were the one left out, or was dumped. the other party would and could recover easier and faster, and the dumped one will feel worse knowing this fact...

oh hell...
it could be worse...

life sucks...
love sucks...

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's just a phase.

and my apologies for deleting your 15 paragraph blog.

sabi nga nila shit happens...and you can't shit me! haha!


~wickedleeloo.deviantart.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online dictionary, thesaurus, encyclopedia and much more...